As you may have seen at the February unveiling, though, there’s a catch: the price. The 1TB card will currently set you back $450 (£454 on Amazon UK), or more than twice as much as the $200 for the 512GB card. That’s a lot to pay for a card you could easily lose in the wash, and economies of scale are almost certainly going to drive the price down if you wait a while. Still, this is your best bet if you think that a 1TB Galaxy S10+ doesn’t have nearly enough room.
- [Update: Toggle coming in Q Beta 5] Android started heavily throttling Wi-Fi scanning in Pie, Google confirms it’s here to stay – Android Police
- AZIO’s gorgeous Iris keyboard is inspired by vintage cameras – Engadget
- Final Fantasy XIV Shadowbringers Event Report – MMORPG.com
- The Wagon Wheel Effect Shows the Limits of the Human Brain – WIRED
- Death Stranding Livestream Is Slowly Unveiling More Looping Footage – Push Square