As you may have seen at the February unveiling, though, there’s a catch: the price. The 1TB card will currently set you back $450 (£454 on Amazon UK), or more than twice as much as the $200 for the 512GB card. That’s a lot to pay for a card you could easily lose in the wash, and economies of scale are almost certainly going to drive the price down if you wait a while. Still, this is your best bet if you think that a 1TB Galaxy S10+ doesn’t have nearly enough room.
- Main Street in Birch Run closed as flooding continues – MLive.com
- NASA SHOCK: Hubble reveals an ‘accelerating’ galaxy is hurtling directly at our Milky Way – Express.co.uk
- U.S. Military to Trawl Through 350 Billion Social Media Messages – Yahoo Finance
- Mama June: From Hot To Not unveils ‘road to intervention’ for star with never-before-seen footage – Daily Mail
- Fiat Chrysler and France’s Renault are reportedly in advanced talks to forge partnership – CNBC